Discover How to be a Healthy Thinker
During times of economic crisis unhealthy thinking can cost time, money and even lives
Do you relate to the following statistics?
- 40% of the time you or your staff are frustrated at work or home.
- 48% of the time, you or your staff are influenced by other people’s negativity.
Stress and unhealthy attitudes are major challenges for businesses. The concept of using Healthy Thinking is based in the belief that staff that are happy and motivated are central to the success of any business.
Developed in partnership with the Healthy Thinking Institute, the Healthy Thinking course has already helped thousands of people manage stress and increase business productivity. Discover how you can use these techniques in your personal and professional life.
In this course, we introduce you to a set of tools that will help you:
- Change your attitudes and behaviours.
- Change the way you think, feel and act.
- Understand and control your emotions.
- Better understand others and what makes them tick.
- Influence other lives in a positive way.
This course will take approximately 2 hours to complete. (For your optimal learning experience it is recommended that you complete the course over a six week period to complete relevant activities, reflection exercises and journal entries.)
About the Healthy Thinking Institute
The Healthy Thinking Institute is run by Organisational Psychologists, Educators and other professionals with vast experience in clinical and organisational performance. The list of clients invested in the Healthy Thinking course include Google, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Audi, Hilton and Deloitte, amongst others.