This course will provide public-sector employees in Western Australia with the legally compliant training they need to foster an ethical and accountable workplace. The course provides an overview of the expectations and responsibilities of public-sector employees, and arms employees with the tools to recognise unethical decision making and correctly report it.
- Personal behaviour
- Communication and official information
- Fraudulent and corrupt behaviour
- Use of public resources
- Record keeping and use of information
- Conflicts of interest.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Apply appropriate ethical decision making processes
- Assess and implement ethical decision making policies and guidelines
- Recognise unethical behaviours
- Make a positive contribution to ethical decision making best practice.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Engage their workforce in a safe, fair, appropriate and equitable workplace culture
- Improve employee risk mitigation strategies
- Provide a clear benchmark for acceptable workplace conduct
- Protect their reputation from damage related to breaches of the law
- Have access to cost-effective compliance training for all employees.
This course is designed for public sector employees in Western Australia.
Approximately 30 minutes.