Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Diploma of Project Management which will provide you with the skills and knowledge to plan and manage projects that achieve the goals and objectives important to project managers and an organisation, regardless of its line of business or industry. It provides a working knowledge of project management as well as an understanding of methods, techniques and tools available to help you manage your projects more effectively.
Units of competency
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWHS506A Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWOR502B Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBMGT516C Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG511A Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512A Manage project time
- BSBPMG513A Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514A Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515A Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516A Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517A Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521A Manage project integration
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individual’s skills and experience.
Brought to you by