This course provides employers and employees with the knowledge and skills to improve their business writing skills and become more effective communicators. The course is a traditional text-based module that uses relevant scenarios to contextualise information.
- Written communication
- Guidelines for effective business writing
- Spelling and punctuation
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify what effective written communication is
- Define the seven principles of effective business writing
- Use language and punctuation to increase the effectiveness of your writing
- Write using appropriate language for business
- Apply correct spelling techniques.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase efficiency through clear communication
- Develop more effective work practices
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Enhance their brand and reputation.
This course is designed to be delivered organisation-wide. It is aimed at private- and public-sector organisations.
Approximately one hour