Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment which will provide you with the skills to confidently train groups and individuals, as well as the knowledge to develop assessment tools. Additionally, you will learn how to conduct training and assessment evaluations.
AOT's Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) online course is rich, vibrant, engaging and of the highest standards of excellence, making it one of the most exciting training and assessment courses available.
Units of competency
- TAEDES402A - Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDES401A - Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDEL401A - Plan, organise and deliver group‐based learning
- TAEDEL402A - Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEASS401B - Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B - Assess competence
- TAEASS403B - Participate in assessment validation
- BSBCMM401A - Make a presentation
- TAEDEL301A - Provide work skill instruction
- TAELLN411 - Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
- RPL available
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individual’s skills and experience.
Brought to you by