Sexual harassment continues to be a serious issue for employers and workers. Ensure that your workers know how to recognise and report unlawful behaviour.
This course outlines how certain behaviours impact other people and offers guidance on what is acceptable professional conduct. It will also help learners define what types of behaviour constitute sexual harassment.
The course also offers guidance on what to do if you or a colleague are exposed to any form of sexual harassment in the workplace.
This course covers the following topics:
- Understanding sexual harassment
- Sexual harassment and the law
- The impact of sexual harassment
- Getting help
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify what types of behaviours constitute sexual harassment
- Identify the laws that prevent sexual harassment and employer obligations
- List the impacts sexual harassment may have on the individual, fellow workers, and the organisation
- Seek help within your organisation internally and externally.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- Educate workers on their rights and responsibilities regarding sexual harassment in the workplace
- Reduce the risk of being found vicariously liable in court for a sexual harassment claim made in the workplace
- Reduce the risk of reputational damage arising from claims of sexual harassment.
The content contained in this course is suitable for all workers in your organisation.
Approximately 45 minutes