Bullying behaviour negatively impacts on organisations in many areas including productivity, staff morale and reputation. In the worst cases, we see individuals’ health at risk.
This course answers key questions about bullying and offers guidance on how to recognise and prevent bullying behaviour. It also offers guidance on what you should do if you or a colleague is exposed to any form of bullying or workplace harassment.
This course covers the following topics:
- Understanding bullying
- Bullying and the law
- The impact of bullying
- Getting help
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify what types of behaviour constitute bullying and workplace harassment
- List the impacts bullying can have on the individual, fellow employees and the organisation
- Identify the laws that prohibit bullying and identify employer obligations
- Seek help within your organisation internally and externally.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- Educate workers on their rights and responsibilities regarding bullying in the workplace
- Minimise the risk of being found vicariously liable in court for a bullying claim made in the workplace
- Reduce the risk of reputational damage arising from the reporting of workplace bullying incidents.
The content contained in this course is suitable for all workers in your organisation.
Approximately 90 minutes