Date : 30 November 2016, 30 November 2016 Time : 10:00 am - 1:00 pm State : VIC
Venue : Lander & Rogers
Join us for a morning of insights on November 30th, as we bring together government learning and compliance professionals to share ideas and innovations, and discuss what's trending in local government.
- Overview and demonstration of the new Victorian Child Safe Standards Course
- Listen, Respect and Protect: A Look at Whistleblowing – Your Call
- Charter of Human Rights Briefing – Lander & Rogers
- Commission for Children and Your People Briefing
- An Overview of the Learning Seat New Product Roadmaâp
Join the discussion in our complimentary event
On November 30th, we're hosting an exclusive Government Forum with fellow government industry leaders. This complimentary event is designed to inform local leaders of current legislative changes, understand some pivotal issues, and equip yourself and your teams with the right skills and tools to tackle some common challenges.
âLight refreshments will be provided.