This course introduces learners to the skills and knowledge relevant to developing teams and individuals including describing the performance outcomes, determining individual and team development needs and facilitating the development of the workgroup
- Determine development needs
- Create a development plan
- Monitor and evaluate training.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Determine training needs
- Evaluate skill and competency levels
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare evaluation and feedback forms
- Analyse feedback
- Conduct performance reviews
- Establish a professional development plan
- Identify a range of learning delivery types
- Recognise the learning styles of team members
- Identify resources for training
- Review feedback
- Modify learning programs
- Maintain training and performance records.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Reduce employee turnover
- Increase employee morale and motivation
- Provide employees with useful developmental feedback
- Foster a culture of personal and professional growth.
This course is designed to be delivered organisation-wide. It applies specifically to people leading a team, aspiring leaders and those responsible for creating and monitoring development plans.
Approximately 60 minutes