This course provides employers and employees with the knowledge and skills to improve their business letter writing skills and become more effective communicators. The course explores how to convey a clear and unambiguous message to a reader and edit business letters for maximum impact.
- How to plan a business letter
- How to lay out and format a business letter
- How to write and structure effective content
- How to edit business letters.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Determine the purpose before starting a business letter
- Draft a plan for a business letter
- Write more effective business letters
- Edit business letters to better fit a defined purpose.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase productivity
- Increase efficiency
- Enhance their brand and reputation.
This course is designed to be delivered organisation-wide.
Approximately one hour