This module has been designed to give you the foundations for planning and executing successful sales conversations, whether over the phone or face-to-face.
- Effectively prepare for a sales meeting by defining desired objectives and outcomes.
- Frame your sales conversations to ensure the interaction with your client gets off to a strong start.
- Use effective questioning skills to engage your clients in meaningful conversations about their needs, objectives and drivers.
- Articulate the value of your product, service or solution.
- Obtain a commitment from your client to take the next step towards a successful outcome (e.g. a proposal, meeting again to discuss solutions in more detail, closing the deal).
This course is appropriate for anyone working in a business-to-business sales role and is a valuable learning tool for the novice and veteran alike.
Approximately one hour