Find out more about our online training products below:
Learning Seat has partnered with leading law firm, Lander & Rogers to produce a compliance course suite that not only comprehensively covers workplace law, but also delivers this essential content through the most effective means for information retention. In plain English, we made compliance training fast, effective, fun and memorable, so you can achieve business objectives by mitigating risk while your staff enjoy undertaking the learning.
The Learning Seat compliance suite covers the following courses:
- Workplace Bullying
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Electronic communication and social media in the workplace
- Consumer Law
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
- Workplace health and safety
The S.A.F.E. Files approach to compliance training provides an array of benefits to your organisation including:
- Richer content with less text.
- Improved delivery for absorption and retention of information
- Shortened seat times so staff can get back to their work faster
- In the office or on the go, our compliance courses can be completed online on any device
- Simple language coupled with graphics overcoming language and literacy barriers
- Entertaining and memorable content for a more enjoyable learning experience.
Take the first step toward a safe, appropriate, fair and equitable workplace today.
Custom Course Development
Learning Seat moves beyond our standard course library to provide custom course development, allowing your organisation to create and tailor online learning to suit the specific requirements of your workforce.
All standard modules within our library may be adapted to your organisation to allow you to incorporate your own product training, operating policies, procedures and work practices. In addition, custom built courses may be created, calling on our team of instructional and digital designers to create a module completely tailored to your organisation’s training needs.
Custom designed courses may be directed towards internal staff development, and can cover such courses as:
- Induction programs
- Management development programs
- Operations training
- Sales and product training.
Our custom courseware is developed using our rigorous Learning Seat methodology to produce the best solution for your requirements delivered in a simple, tailored and effective course for your employees.
The first step in the custom course development process begins with a training consultation. Your Strategic Partnership Manager will work with you to identify and assess the audience, training objectives, learner modes and optimal delivery techniques to create a project plan that best suits your business needs.
Course tailoring is managed through a tightly controlled project management process that includes client involvement at specified points throughout and prior to final release. Incorporation of material specific to your organisation completes a total training and education package custom built for your organisation’s education and business needs.
Want to learn more about our custom course development? Contact us!
Learning Seat offers a comprehensive library of online vocational, compliance and professional development courses available across a variety of industries and topics. Courses typically contain detailed learning materials, activities, case studies, and online assessments presented through an engaging digital experience.
Learning Seat courses are developed using materials sourced from subject matter experts, both locally and around the world. Courses are rebranded with the client’s corporate identity as part of the system set-up and can be delivered via our Learning Management System or in most cases, the client’s own LMS if preferred.
Our course library covers:
- Self development
- Professional development
- Management and business
- Project management
- IT and computing applications
- Sector-specific training.
Want to learn more about our course library? Contact us!
Our library also includes an increasing range of sector-specific modules.
- Aged care
- Financial services
- Local government
- Food manufacturing, safety and hygiene.
- And much more!
Want to learn more about Sector-specific modules? Contact us!
Learning Management System
LearnConnect, our brand new learning management system (LMS) has revolutionised the way Human Resource and Learning and Development Managers across Australia are delivering, monitoring and reporting their organisation’s learning. We listened to the feedback our clients gave us to create an LMS unlike any other available on the market today that not only looks visually appealing, but is complete with functionality and capabilities that are important to the needs of our administrators.
LearnConnect offers the following features:
- Simple, easy to navigate, and visually appealling dashboards for both the administrator and learner, that highlights training progress and recently viewed content
- The ability to sync employee information within any human resource management system
- Easy to use wizards to assist in the deployment and management of your organisational training
- Learning and Development reporting focused on training outcomes
- Custom reporting that can be configured and saved to your account, and others within the system
- A fully integrated quiz, survey and assessment authoring and reporting tool
- Face to face and offsite training event management system
- Custom user roles and permissions to suit your business and organisational structure.
Our Business Development and Strategic Partnership Managers are available to take you through a demonstration of the benefits and features of our Learning Management System at your office.
CONTACT US NOW! WE’VE GOT ANSWERS
The best way to find out everything you need to know is to give us a call.