How to manage priorities course
The purpose of the ‘How to manage priorities’ course is to provide workers with valuable tools that can help them take control of their work schedule and better prioritise their work tasks. It will help workers improve their time management skills by looking at how they manage their time and help them implement strategies to improve their efficiency. These tools will help workers prioritise competing demands to meet personal and organisational goals and effectively manage any factors that might affect the achievement of objectives
- Defining and setting goals
- Planning and prioritising
- Controlling time thieves.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Analyse how they spend their time
- Evaluate how effectively they manage their time
- Identify SMART goals
- Describe a strategy to prioritise their goals
- Identify barriers to effective time management
- Take the steps to manage their priorities effectively.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Better meet and complete strategic and day-to-day goals, objectives and deadlines
- Have a more productive workforce from focusing on what’s important and what’s not
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce job stress and anxiety in employees.
This course is designed to be delivered to all people in your organisation.
Approximately 45 minutes.