This course is designed to introduce learners to the steps in all stages of recruitment that need consideration and preparation. The course is a traditional text-based module that uses written scenarios to contextualise recruitment and selection processes.
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop job descriptions and person specifications
- Identify, evaluate and select from alternative recruitment strategies
- Employ suitable selection procedures
- Organise and conduct effective pre-selection interviews
- Identify and employ sources and processes for verifying information about candidates
- Employ the STAR technique and use the scoring system.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Grow and develop through having the right people to meet future challenges
- Develop an effective team culture
- Attract the best candidates to apply for vacant positions
- Select the most suitable candidates for vacant positions.
This course is designed to be delivered to recruitment consultants, managers, HR officers, team leaders, supervisors or anyone involved in the recruitment process. It is aimed at private- and public-sector organisations.
Approximately one hour.