Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Customer motivation describes the internal factors that drive people to purchase particular products or services over others.
Understanding customer motivation requires thinking about the psychology of how people think, feel, reason and distinguish between the importance of different needs or wants.
- In the pursuit of happiness
- The pleasure-pain model
- Pleasure, pain and motivation
- A theory of customer motivation
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Classify customer motivators using the pleasure and pain model
- Identify WIIFMs that address customer motivators.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer satisfaction by appealing to each individual’s unique motivations and addressing their specific needs and wants.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.