Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Identifying customer needs is a critical part of the customer interaction process.
It requires uncovering all the information required to match a customer’s needs or wants with the products and services you have to offer, and the best way to find out this information is to use discovery questions.
- Erroneous assumptions
- The importance of asking questions
- Ask and you shall discover
- Discovery and the customer interaction process
- Discovery questioning
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the purpose of discovery questioning
- Name the three key discovery techniques
- Select appropriate question types to discover customer requirements.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer loyalty and brand reputation by ensuring the products and services you sell are aligned to their needs.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers and can influence their buying decisions.