Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Understanding the difference between features and benefits is a critical part of making effective recommendations to customers. By making clear how a feature will benefit a customer, frontline service staff can assit the customer to more quickly and easily recognise the ‘what’s in it for me?’ (WIIFM) or value of a particular product or service.
- Features, advantages and benefits
- Features tell, benefits sell
- FAB thinking and WIIFM
- How to present features in terms of benefits
- Purchasing motivators
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Distinguish the differences between features, advantages and benefits
- Identify and communicate benefits to customers.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase sales conversion rates by delivering customer interactions that focus on personalising the benefits of a particular product or service for each customer.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers and can influence their buying decisions.