Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
The most productive customer relationships are those based on good rapport. This means creating a relationship of mutual understanding, agreement and trust, that makes customers feel valued, comfortable and listened to. Matching and mirroring are two simple rapport-building techniques that workers can use to quickly and effectively establish rapport.
- Matching and mirroring
- Matching techniques
- Matching and mirroring: dos and don’ts
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognise how matching and mirroring contributes to rapport
- Identify what characteristics can be matched and mirrored
- Apply matching and mirroring techniques to build rapport.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer retention by consistently delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.