Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Making a successful recommendation is a key element of the customer interaction (CI) process. Successful recommendations provide the customer with appropriate solutions relevant to their needs and circumstances. A good recommendation makes this clear by highlighting which benefits of a product or service best address the customer’s ‘what’s in it for me?’ (WIIFMs).
Something we do every day
- How to make a successful recommendation
- Steps of a successful recommendation
- Putting the theory into practice
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify customer WIIFMs and apply them to product and service recommendations
- Select appropriate linking statements to connect features to benefits and WIIFMs
- Structure a successful product or service recommendation.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase sales conversion rates by delivering customer interactions that focus on personalising the benefits of a particular product or service for each customer.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers and can influence their buying decisions.