Retail Excellence is a suite of fully animated online courses. The suite comprises 16 titles designed to develop customer service and sales capabilities of people working in customer-focused roles.
Rapport describes a relationship of mutual understanding, agreement and trust between people.
Rapport is something we naturally develop with friends and family, and building rapport with customers is an essential prerequisite to any successful customer interaction.
- It’s all about getting along
- Rapport in the workplace
- The benefits of rapport
- Features of rapport
- Recognising rapport
On completing this course, learners should be able to:
- List words that describe what is meant by rapport
- Identify the benefits of developing rapport with customers
- Rate the quality of customer interactions by comparing key rapport indicators.
Organisations implementing this course will:
- Increase customer retention by consistently delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
This course is designed for any worker in your organisation that interacts with customers.