Help your leaders drive positive change and achieve business success though better decision making
Microlearning In Unconscious Bias & Inclusive Leadership
About the training
Learning Seat has partnered with renowned business management consultants Diversity Partners to deliver diversity and inclusion microlearning training. The Creating Value Through Diversity and Inclusion Bundle will give your leaders the skills they need to build a high-performing culture and accomplish commercial success.
The training is aimed at leaders at every level in business and government, and is designed to help them better manage diverse teams effectively. Leaders can choose to complete a self-assessment and identify immediate actions for themselves and their teams to promote an inclusive work environment.
Roll out the microlearning bundle in your organisation to see the following benefits.
- Create high performance by leveraging the diversity of thinking, perspective and backgrounds of team members
- Build an understanding of unconscious bias and our reactions to difference in the workplace, and the impact these have on our decision making
- Demonstrate the commercial value of creating an inclusive workplace that supports diversity
- Develop new or modified leadership behaviours, practices and structural supports to maximise the benefits of diversity and create a more inclusive work environment.
Purchase the bundle to leverage the following features.
- Microlearning delivers shorter seat times, reducing cognitive load and giving your workers more time to add value to other areas of your organisation.
- Smartphone optimisation and a responsive design enables learners to complete the content on the go – anywhere, any time
- Microlearning ‘bites’ of content can be purchased separately or as part of a bundle
- The inclusion of worksheets and fact sheets draws on the benefits of a blended learning approach
- Learning checks and activities encourage reflection and help realise learning outcomes.
About Diversity Partners
Diversity Partners is a specialist consulting firm guiding organisations to achieve more diverse and inclusive workplaces. Diversity Partners draws on many years of experience facilitating face-to-face workshops to build ‘inclusive leadership’ and an awareness of unconscious bias. The organisation has worked with CEOs, senior business executives and mid-level managers to deepen their understanding and ability to influence diversity-related change.
‘Unconscious or hidden beliefs – attitudes and biases beyond our regular perceptions of ourselves and others – underlie a great deal of our patterns of behaviour about diversity.’