2018 Brandon Hall Group excellence award
The Adaptive Suite won gold in the Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Compliance Training
Litmos, a leader in innovative online learning, won a coveted Brandon Hall Group gold award for excellence in the Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Compliance Training category. Litmos's win was announced on Friday 7 December, 2018. The winners are listed here.
The Adaptive Suite provides you with greater return on investment. Implement the suite in your organisation to see the following benefits.
- Shorter seat times give your workers more time to undertake other activities that add value to your organisation.
- Best-practice adult learning and design ensures your workers are more engaged and more likely to complete the training.
- Deploy the suite as refresher or remedial training to address a performance issue.
- Pair the suite with any foundation compliance training in the same topics (online or face-to-face), providing you with a holistic and comprehensive compliance solution.
- Give your workers the ability to learn on the go by enrolling them in training that is responsive and optimised for smartphones.
The Adaptive Suite leverages expert digital and instructional design to give your workers compliance training they’ll love. Deploy the suite in your workplace to take advantage of the features below.
- Pre-assessment and simple adaptive learning functionality – leading to shorter seat times
- Multiple approaches to video and storytelling – for maximum engagement
- Unique and creative social media design – appealing to today’s workers
- Training delivered in short ‘bites’ of content – reducing cognitive load and boosting learning outcomes
- Authentic and relatable workplace scenarios based on case law – providing your workers with context
- Annual content reviews – ensuring the content is legally compliant
- Smartphone optimisation and responsive design – offering your workers flexibility
How Our Suite Works
Pre-assessment tests prior knowledge
Each learning bite in our Adaptive Suite uses a pre-assessment that is designed to identify a learner’s knowledge gaps in key compliance areas. If the learner fails the pre-assessment, they’ll be required to complete the learning bite. If the learner passes the pre-assessment, they’ll be taken to the end of the bite.
Adaptive Learning Resources
Adaptive learning whitepaper
Adaptive learning is a great way to supply capability-based refresher training to your workforce. Download our newest whitepaper on adaptive learning to learn more about its benefits.
Adaptive learning is changing how we think about and deliver organisational training. In this 30-minute webinar, we shared the latest insights on adaptive learning, why it’s effective and how you can incorporate it to make a big impact.