Do you know how to maximise your safety in the event of an armed robbery?
What should you think, say and do to enhance your safety?
How can you deal with stress and cope with post-trauma?
The Armed Robbery Survival Skills course steps you through what you should be thinking, saying and doing in the event of an armed robbery. This course also covers procedures after the event and common victim experiences associated with armed robberies.
This course is designed for everyone in the community, who feels they could be the target of an armed robbery. It is a fully comprehensive skills-based course to help people cope with armed robbery and deal with violence.
Upon completion of this course, you will be:
- Equipped to maximise your safety during an armed robbery.
- Able to implement offender identification methods.
- Practiced in safe workplace procedures.
- Aware of firearms and weapons used in armed robberies.
- Prepared to assist police with good information after the event.
- Able to reduce stress and trauma.