August 2019 Course Release: Learning Seat Compliance
It's annual update season!
We’ve conducted the annual legal review of our foundation and refresher suites for New Zealand and one of our refresher suites for Australia. As well as making the content legally up-to-date, we’ve added better pre-assessment functionality and made all the courses accessible.
Our customers have been asking for pooling functionality in our refresher suite pre-assessment questions and we’ve delivered.
Our Australian and New Zealand Adaptive Suites now randomise the pre-assessment questions each time a learner takes the course. Seeing a different pre-assessment each time helps with learning engagement and means learners can’t share their answers, not that they would ever do that!
The new versions of Compliance Essentials New Zealand and Adaptive Suite New Zealand meet web accessibility standards to level AA. This means that all learners can complete their compliance training. You can find out more about these courses in our August Release Notes.
This month, we’re releasing new versions of all courses in the following core compliance suites.
Compliance Essentials New Zealand
Presented in a traditional eLearning format, Compliance Essentials New Zealand features authentic, relatable workplace scenarios, delivered in mobile responsive design, with courses taking around 20 minutes to complete.
Adaptive Suite New Zealand
The Adaptive Suite delivers your workers shorter seat times and an exciting social media design. It also provides better learning outcomes and higher training completion rates. Our Adaptive Suite uses a pre-assessment quiz that’s designed to identify a learner’s knowledge gaps in key compliance areas. If the learner gets a question wrong, they’ll be required to cover the relevant content within the course. If the learner passes the pre-assessment, they’ll be able to skip to the end.
Adaptive Suite Australia
Finding the time to deliver hours of compliance training every year can be tough. Make your life easier with our refresher training. The Adaptive Suite uses pre-assessment and adaptive learning functionality to identify training gaps in your workforce and deliver only the content each worker needs to know.
Courses available in each of the above suites are:
- Anti-discrimination and Equal Opportunity
- Electronic Communication and Social Media
- Privacy (Private Sector)
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Work Health and Safety
- Workplace Bullying
- Misleading Conduct and Competition Law
- Consumer Law
Last but not least...
We’ve made some technical updates to 12 courses to improve their performance. The content in these courses hasn’t changed. The following courses have been updated:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Inclusion and Cultural Safety (AU)
- Disability Awareness in the Workplace (Global)
- Family Violence Awareness – A Workplace Issue (Global)
- Family Violence Awareness – A Workplace Issue (Supervisors and Managers) (Global)
- Family Violence Awareness in Australia – A Workplace Issue (AU)
- Family Violence Awareness in Australia – A Workplace Issue (Managers) (AU)
- LGBTIQ+ Inclusion in the Workplace (Global)
- Managing Mental Health in Your Workplace (AU)
- Managing Mental Health in Your Workplace (Global)
- Mental Health in Your Workplace (AU)
- Mental Health in Your Workplace (Global)
- Office Ergonomics (Global)
Looking for an award-winning platform to implement this content? Our helpful team is standing by if you're interested in a live demo of SAP Litmos LMS.