This month we’ve updated several of our eLearning courses including our compliance eLearning suite The S.A.F.E. Files.
The S.A.F.E. Files
We’ve updated The S.A.F.E. Files with the latest legislative changes and case law examples. This suite has been designed to provide compliance training covering organisational and worker responsibilities in relation to appropriate behaviour in the workplace.
Partnering with Lander & Rogers, one of Australia’s leading law firms, we’ve developed The S.A.F.E. Files, a series of off the shelf compliance eLearning courses. The S.A.F.E Files fosters a safety culture and ethical behaviour with trackable online training. The content is delivered using simple language and graphic storytelling that engages the learner and improves knowledge retention.
Does your organisation encourage a whistleblowing culture?
This eLearning course has been designed to provide legally compliant training about whistleblowing and public interest disclosure. It aims to help workers understand their responsibilities and obligations when faced with improper conduct in the workplace.
By implementing this course your organisation can:
- demonstrate compliance with applicable Acts, laws and policies
- raise worker awareness about improper behaviour and when to make a public interest disclosure
- reduce the occurrence of improper behaviour in the workplace
- minimise the risk of legal and financial penalties arising from improper behaviour in the workplace
- protect organisational brand and reputation.
Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse in Schools
This course has been designed to provide workers with guidance on recognising the signs of child abuse, the state and territory laws that govern mandatory reporting, their duties under these laws and how they can help to ensure compliance.
This course covers the following topics:
- What constitutes child abuse
- Recognising child abuse
- Mandatory reporting laws
- Reporting child abuse.