The night kicked off with fireworks as Learning Seaters and their partners gathered at Sketch in Melbourne’s Docklands. The fireworks were a regular feature of Melbourne’s ‘Fireworks in July’ theme attraction, but it was certainly a great way to start what was an amazing night of achievements! What a bonus!
The CLOGs is an acronym for four different awards to celebrate a year of employee success. It is our way of recognising, rewarding and celebrating outstanding achievements and contributions to the company.
The acronym comes from four award categories:
- COW Award: Creator of Wins. Voted by the executive team, this award is presented for outstanding contribution towards positive commercial impact, aligning with our values (In touch, Creative Energy, Integrity, Impact).
- LOVES Award: Living of Values and Engagement Services. Voted by the executive team, this award is presented for the overall consistency of living the four values (In touch, Creative Energy, Integrity, Impact), and for level of service and engagement contributed to the business.
- ODD Award: Outstanding Designer/Developer. Voted by a client panel, this award is presented for the multimedia design that meets the most usability, visual appeal, originality, consistency and scope for correct target audience.
- GOAT Award: Going Over and Above Trophy. Voted by all staff, this award is presented monthly for individuals who go beyond what is expected in their role. At the end of the year, all votes are tallied and the Annual GOAT Award is presented to the highest achiever of votes.
Congratulations to the winners of the awards:
- COW: Tom Carlton, Business Manager (WA)
- LOVES: Adelina Mostafa, Content Writer/Editor (VIC)
- ODD: Mark Murray, Senior Multimedia Designer (VIC)
- GOAT: David Mouser, Software Development Manager (VIC)
The piece de resistance of the night is the prestigious CEO Award. Voted by CEO Tim Legge, this award celebrates outstanding overall achievement of the year. The recipient of this award will attend a $6,000 three-day leadership course at Mt Eliza Business School.
All employees are eligible for the coveted CEO award and this year’s winner is Victorian-based multimedia designer, Craig Oliver.
In addition to their respective awards, all winners also receive a $1,000 Red Balloon voucher.
Congratulations to all winners!
Thank you also to you, our valued client and partner, for your continued support.
Here are some photos from the night!