In August, the entire Learning Seat team got dolled up, put their party shoes on and gathered at Melbourne’s Crowne Plaza to celebrate its annual CLOG awards! These awards recognise key staff members’ achievements in four categories:
- COW: Creator of Wins (sales)
- LOVESA: Living of Values and Engagement Service Award
- ODD: Outstanding Designer/Developer
- GOAT: Going Over and Above Trophy
(Creative right? Yes, we thought so too!)
Congratulations to the winners of the awards:
- COW – Jaime Hartland, Business Manager (QLD)
- LOVESA – Tiina Vaikma, Strategic Partnership Executive (VIC)
- ODD – Mark Murray, Senior Multimedia Designer (VIC)
- GOAT – Adrian Hargrave, Multimedia Operations Manager
The piece de resistance of the night is the prestigious CEO award, chosen by CEO Michael Solomon for outstanding overall achievement of the year. For their outstanding talent and service to Learning Seat, the winner walks away with a $1,000 travel voucher and a $6,000 three-night accommodation leadership course at Mt Eliza Business School.
All employees are eligible for the coveted CEO award and the winner of this year’s award is Jaime Hartland. Congratulations!
It was a fantastic night of fun and laughter and even Danish clog dancers, and a great way to celebrate the hard work our staff has put in over the year to contribute to the success of our company.
We’d like to also thank you, as our valued client and partner, for your continued support.
Here are some photos from the night