This month we’re excited to be launching new eLearning courses, our updated Compliance Essentials New Zealand suite, and more!
Get excited – we have launched brand new eLearning courses this month:
- How to Manage Risk – This three-part course has been designed to assist with implementing effective risk management processes and to increase your organisation’s ability to identify and control potential risk.
- How to Establish and Implement a Risk Management Program – In order to control risks, your organisation needs to be able to identify them. This course has been designed with highly relevant information to increase workers’ awareness of potential risks, and to inform workers at all levels about risk management.
Say hello to the new and improved Compliance Essentials NZ eLearning suite:
We’ve updated the Compliance Essentials New Zealand suite with a brand-new look and feel, and cut the length of each course to about 30 minutes. Written in consultation with leading New Zealand law firm Simpson Grierson, the content is presented in a traditional eLearning format and features written scenarios to contextualise relevant workplace legislation.
- Equal Opportunity in Employment
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Workplace Bullying
- Work Health and Safety
- Trade Practices and Consumer Law Program
In case you didn’t realise, we were super busy this month updating our course library:
See something you’re interested in demoing or learning more about?
Our experts are here to guide you on your way – you can call us directly, or fill out our contact form here.
Interested in getting course updates delivered straight to your inbox every month? Sign up below to get our email communications about new and updated courses from our library (and join our monthly Front Row newsletter).