This January, we’ve updated two of our existing courses.
This course demonstrates the dangers of performing manual handling tasks in the workplace, and provides guidance and instruction on how to identify potential risks and safely approach manual handling activities. Using a range of contextualised workplace scenarios set across the various branches of a fictional organisation, this course demonstrates safe approaches to performing manual handling activities in your organisation.
- manual handling activities
- workers’ and organisations’ legal obligations and responsibilities
- manual handling injuries and prevention
- risk and hazard identification
- risk assessment.
The course has been significantly updated to provide a more engaging user experience and improved learning outcomes, and run on tablet devices.
This course will provide you with an overview of the role of a workplace inspector, how internal workplace inspections are conducted, what happens during an external inspection and what actions an inspector can take. The content is presented in a traditional eLearning format and features written scenarios to contextualise relevant workplace legislation.
- The role of a wokplace inspector
- How to conduct a workplace inspection
- What happens during an external inspection
- Actions that an inspector can take.
The course has been updated to reflect relevant legislative changes and provide a better user experience for tablet users.