This month, we’ve updated the following programs and courses, which have been released:
Working at Heights 2.0 – This course is designed to help your organisation and your workers manager the risk associated with performing tasks at a height where there is a risk of falling.
Fair Work Act Program:
- Fair Work Act 2009 National Employment Standards 2.0
- Fair Work Act 2009 General Protections 2.0
- Fair Work Act 2009 Managing Poor Performance and Misconduct 2.0
Managers and ExecutiveS Program:
- Equal Opportunity in Employment for Managers and Executives 2.0
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace for Managers & Executives 2.0
- Workplace Bullying for Managers and Executives 2.0
Why Do You Need Compliance Training? Here’s Some Additional Reading:
Compliance Training Wards Off Anti-Bullying Order– Discover how A recent decision on bullying by the Fair Work Commission demonstrates the need for comprehensive compliance training – even if it occurs after a bullying finding.
Record Payout For an Employee Sexually Harassed at Work – This decision highlights for all employers the need to ensure that their workforce has a clear understanding of the behaviours that are deemed unacceptable in the workplace.
How to Protect Your Business from Vicarious Liability – If you didn’t already know, if your employees conducts themselves inappropriately, your business could be held vicariously liable.