This November, we’ve added a brand new Cybersecurity course to our existing course library, and updated our popular Atomic training courses.
New Course Releases:
- Cybersecurity – Would you know what to do if your organisation experienced a cyber incident? What about identifying potential cybersecurity risks? Taking a unique approach to learning, this Cybersecurity eLearning course, offers workers the opportunity to experience a cyber incident and its aftermath through the eyes of a cyber criminal. This allows learners to experience the organisational risks posed by cyber incidents and see firsthand the importance of putting in place effective protection and response mechanisms. In this day and age, this course is a must-have.
New Atomic Learning Content
Learning Seat is rolling out a new Microsoft Office Suite of bundles and courses. The video-based courses have been created by Atomic Learning and are being progressively launched over October, November and December. The new suite covers much of the same content as the old Microsoft Office Suite, which is being retired over October, November and December. This month the following is being released:
OneNote 2010 Training
OneNote 2013 Course Bundle
- OneNote 2013 Training
- OneNote for Organisation and Collaboration
SharePoint 2010 – Advanced Training
SharePoint 2013 Course Bundle
- SharePoint 2013 – Basics Training
- SharePoint 2013 – Intermediate Training
Share Pont Online – Getting Started
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2011 Training
- Outlook Training 2013
- Outlook Web App Mail 2013 Training
- Outlook 16 Training
The following system requirements apply to the new suite:
- Flash Player required
- Courses compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 (Safari not supported)
- Atomic URL (*.atomiclearning.com) may need to be added to your organisation’s proxy/firewall to ensure videos load
- Reasonable internet speed required for video playback
Don’t forget we also updated our Microsoft Office Suite Bundles & Courses again this month, just in time to help you freshen up on those Microsoft Office skills.
Contact our team to learn more about our course library and how we can help you.