Safety is a top priority for every organisation these days; however it is always a good idea to review the safety systems you have in place and consider how you might be able to make improvements to ensure your workplace is a safer, happier and more productive environment for your workers.
To help get your safety systems in order, Learning Seat is thrilled to announce the release of our new ‘Safety Leadership’ suite.
Safety Leadership is a suite of online courses designed to develop your employees’ understanding and management of health and safety issues in the workplace.
This suite is comprised of five courses and can be used to support your organisation’s work health and safety strategy.
How we designed this suite of courses
Here at Learning Seat, we know that everyone is time-poor, so we built the courses into succinct 20 minute modules.
We also gave the suite it’s very own personality, using characters to show your learners a variety of work health and safety (WHS) scenarios and encourage them think about what they would do if they were in charge of keeping people safe in the workplace.
An overview of the suite
The five courses within the suite cover the following key areas of safety:
- Incident Management sets out the steps that should be taken to properly manage safety incidents in the workplace if and when they occur.
- Making and Reviewing Emergency Plans provides guidance to managers and supervisors who need to make and review workplace emergency plans.
- Managing Health and Safety in the Workplace describes how to implement sound, effective WHS management principles within a managerial culture.
- Communication, Consultation and Cooperation defines the processes to be used by those who manage safety issues as they arise.
- Risk Management in the Workplace outlines the four-step process to effectively manage risk in the workplace.
Want to learn more about these courses?
If you would like to find out more about the Safety Leadership suite, please send us an email on email@example.com or call 1300 133 151. You can also view a course description from this link.