Compliance still ranks high in our exhaustive library of courses, strengthening our expertise in this space and Australian organisations’ hunger to comply with the law.
In fact, compliance courses reigned the top three spots. Not surprisingly, Bullying Prevention led the trend for being the most popular course with almost 5,000 enrolments in June alone; Sexual Harassment Prevention was a close second at only a thousand enrolments behind; followed by newcomer Privacy – The Queensland Information Privacy Act.
Sexual harassment prevention continues to be a hot topic with the recent David Jones sexual harassment scandal playing a major role in reinforcing the need to raise awareness and help combat and reduce sexual harassment in the workplace.
How to Manage Stress was the only newcomer and non-compliance course popular in the list.
The 10 most popular courses based on enrolments in the Learning Seat library are:
- Bullying Prevention
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Privacy – The Queensland Information Privacy Act
- OHS Manual Handling
- Trade Practices – An Introduction
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- OHS in the Office
- How to Manage Stress
- Trade Practices and Consumer Protection
Did you know?
Learning Seat’s Compliance Series, developed in partnership with and endorsed by Clayton Utz, provides up-to-date legislative training reflective of modern day issues.
Our compliance and induction courses are beneficial for general awareness in all industries and across all organisational levels. Written in easy-to-understand language, they provide a solid foundation for improved risk management and employee brand awareness across your organisation. Courses cover both employee and management level responsibilities.
Our Compliance Series is designed to provide you with vital knowledge about:
- Legislative requirements.
- Minimum standards of behaviour.
- The benefits of complying with these standards.
- Real-life scenarios and workplace case studies demonstrating breaches of compliance.
- What to do if you are involved in or aware of a breach.
View our entire course range in our Course Guide.