Learning Seat is proud to present our next Executive Forum which has been designed for Chief Executive Officers, HR Directors and the broader executive. The event will discuss topics such as: how to protect your business from the financial penalties, legal costs and reputational damage that can follow a workplace incident, not to mention the drain this can be on your time and resources, whether you are a board member, an executive, or a senior manager. This event will also be an opportunity for attendees to preview Learning Seat’s new compliance suite, Law at Work.
Speakers for this event will be: Scott Deane,CEO at Learning Seat, as well as Derek Humphery – Smith, Partner at award winning law firm Lander & Rogers, and Georgia Edge, Product Manager – Content Library at Learning Seat.
- Learn about your compliance obligations and the challenges of balancing risk against cost.
- Listen to a CEO talk about Executive liability.
- Network with other senior executives over lunch.
Who should attend?
- CEOs and other C-Level Executives
- HR Directors
- People and Culture Directors
- General Managers
Register for these events
The Executive Forum will be held in Melbourne and Sydney. To register for either of these events, please click on the links below.