Learning Seat invites you to a presentation led by our digital and instructional design experts. Discover the key principles you need to know to create e-learning that engages and resonates.
- Get the low-down on the key principles of e-learning
- See the principles applied to real-life examples
- Learn how the principles can inform effective digital design
- See examples from Learning Seat’s e-learning offering.
Listen to the experts
Raf Dolanowski is the Group Manager – Digital Education Solutions at Learning Seat. Raf manages Learning Seat’s digital and instructional design teams, to create effective e-learning courses for customers and the content library.
Claire Lavin is an instructional designer with over a decade’s experience in communications and digital education. Claire is passionate about adult learning and digital education, and knows how to design e-learning that caters to all learning needs and realises business goals.
James Ser is a Senior Digital Designer at Learning Seat, with over 10 years of experience in digital design. His work include E-learning, branding identity, advertising, marketing, web and mobile development, games development, motion graphics, print and photography.
Whether you are developing your own content or are partnering with Learning Seat, join us to get a behind the scenes look at how our e-learning solutions are developed.
- Date: Thursday 26th of March 2015
- Time: 7.30am for an 8.00am start, until 9.00am.
- Location: Level 9, 176 Wellington Parade, VIC 3002. A light breakfast will be included.
Can’t make it in person on the day?
Join us for the webinar instead. The webinar starts at 12.30pm on Thursday 26 March 2015.