We’re pleased to announce the release of an additional range of on-demand training covering the more specific and task driven aspects of using Microsoft Office 2013. Learning Seat’s new Microsoft Training Suite assists workers to use the software more efficiently and in more depth to boost your office productivity and close these knowledge gaps for your staff.
The following courses have now been added to the library alongside an already extensive range of courses available in the Atomic Training suite:
- Access 2013
- Excel 2013 Introduction
- Excel 2013 Charting
- Excel 2013 Evaluating Data
- Excel 2013 Frequently Used Formulas and Functions
- Office 2013
- Outlook 2013
- PowerPoint 2013 Introduction
- PowerPoint 2013 Adding Media
- PowerPoint 2013 Animation and Effects
- PowerPoint 2013 Shapes and SmartArt
- PowerPoint 2013 Working with Pictures
- Word 2013 Introduction
- Word 2013 Creating Forms
- Word 2013 Mail Merge
- Word 2013 Tables and Graphs.
About Atomic Training
By breaking the teaching down into specific segments, the Atomic Learning suite supports the learner as they use the Microsoft Office program to work through the task at hand, and choose their next learning segment as required. As a resource that can be called on time and again, the suite becomes a support tool that allows the user to gain confidence and competence as they work through the modules to suit their needs.