Our new Training Administrator Master Class Workshop is designed for experienced Training Administrators (‘power users’) who are required to undertake organisational wide training administration tasks and activities using their customised Learning Centre.
The workshop is also designed for Specialist Functional Users who are designated ‘high level users’ required to perform specialist training administration tasks/activities within the Learning Centre. This course has been created to cater to those who currently use or wish to begin using the more advance online training functions and features available within their Learning Centre.
This course will be facilitated by our learning system master trainer in a fully interactive and experiential learning environment. Participants will be provided with hands-on access to a dedicated learning training environment to explore and practice key administration tasks.
It is desirable that participants have completed all of the following requirements before attending a master class training session:
- Have attended a one-on-one Learning Centre Overview session with their Strategic Partnership Manager.
- Completed the online The Learning Centre Administration Training course.
- Previously attended the facilitator-led Accredited Administrator Training workshop.
- Have at least three months experience in performing core training administration tasks on a weekly basis.
- How to create, edit and assign a customised permission role to users
- How to change email notifications and customise email wording
- How to create an online assessment and exams
- How to add and edit a group type and group name
- How to generate a training report by individual user
- How to create a training report by learning name
- How to export training data
- How to approve pending learning requests
- How to create an offline workshop
- How to create a workshop schedule in the Browse menu
For a full course overview, contact us.