November 2019 Course Release: Learning Seat Compliance
Managing modern slavery risks
Most of us think of slavery as an issue confined to history, or one that only exists in certain countries. But the truth is that slavery is still happening today… all over the world.
We have developed two new courses to assist you in managing the risk of modern slavery in your organisation and comply with new law that recently came into effect in Australia.
Find out more below and in this month's Release Notes!
Our Modern Slavery course is designed to help your organisation understand what modern slavery is, who is affected, how to recognise the signs, and know what to do if you suspect modern slavery. It’s suitable for all employees at any level across an organisation, even outside of Australia.
Combatting Modern Slavery
This course is designed for people in roles that are involved in identifying, assessing and addressing modern slavery risks. Under the Modern Slavery Act 2018 there are new compliance and reporting obligations for certain organisations in Australia. As well as describing the impacts modern slavery has on an organisation and ways to mitigate the risks, this course explains your compliance and reporting obligations under the new legislation.
We’ve reviewed and updated our final courses for 2019. This release includes five series of short courses that allow learners to consume bite-sized content and build their knowledge of a topic as they complete each course in the series.
- Creating Value Through Diversity and Inclusion
- Creating Value Through Diversity and Inclusion - Understanding Diversity and Inclusion (Global)
- Creating Value Through Diversity and Inclusion - Understanding Unconscious Bias (Global)
- Creating Value Through Diversity and Inclusion - Strategies for Tackling Unconscious Bias (Global)
- Directors’ Duties
- Directors' Duties - Part 1 (Diligence, Good Faith and Use of Position)
- Directors' Duties - Part 2 (Solvency, Financial Benefits, Advice and Delegation)
- Directors' Duties - Part 3 (Consequences)
- Insider Information
- Insider Information - ASX-Listed Companies - Part 1 (Material Information)
- Insider Information - ASX-Listed Companies - Part 2 (Penalties & Regulatory Powers)
- Insider Information - ASX-Listed Companies - Part 3 (Further Requirements)
- Insider Information - Non-listed Companies - Part 1 (Material Information)
- Insider Information - Non-listed Companies - Part 2 (Penalties & Regulatory Powers)
- Workplace Ethics
- Workplace Ethics - Part 1 (Ethical Conduct) (Global)
- Workplace Ethics - Part 2 (Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making) (Global)
- Workplace Ethics - Part 3 (Ethics in Context) (Global)
- Victorian Reportable Conduct Scheme
- Victorian Reportable Conduct Scheme - General Awareness
- Victorian Reportable Conduct Scheme - Heads of Organisations
We’ve also updated the following courses:
- Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct Victorian Public Sector
- Digital Accessibility – Tips for Elearning
- Forklift Safety
- Victorian Child Safe Standards
Looking for an award-winning platform to implement this content? Our helpful team is standing by if you're interested in a live demo of SAP Litmos LMS.