October 2019 Course Release: Learning Seat Compliance
The festive season is coming!
With the silly season fast approaching (just 61 days until Christmas!), we've got your back with an updated version of our How to Behave at Work Parties courses. These three courses are a timely reminder about the pitfalls of celebrating too hard with work colleagues. They have been reviewed and updated and are now accessible.
- How to Behave at Work Parties - Drugs and Alcohol
- How to Behave at Work Parties - Sexual Harassment
- How to Behave at Work Parties - Social Media
Find out more in this month's Release Notes!
Our three Safety Leadership courses have been legally reviewed and updated. These courses are a great reminder for your Managers, Supervisors and Leaders of their role in providing a safe work environment for everyone, while instilling a culture of safety within your organisation. These courses are now accessible and responsive, so learners can do their training anytime, anywhere!
If you haven’t already this year, enrol your leaders in the following three courses:
- Safety Leadership - Incident Reporting, Notification and Investigation
- Safety Leadership - Making and Reviewing Emergency Plans
- Safety Leadership - Managing and Promoting Health and Safety
For your workers involved in Working at Heights, we’ve also reviewed and updated this course. It’s both accessible and responsive allowing workers based on the road to do the course on tablets or mobile devices.
Did you know our three Risk Management courses are not actually for risk managers? They already know this stuff! Instead, assign these courses to new people managers and other key stakeholders whose role it is to monitor risk and controls within your organisation. The courses are based on the international standard for risk management and give a really good overview of what managing risk is all about within an organisation.
- Risk Management - Part 1 (Introduction to Risk Management) (Global)
- Risk Management - Part 2 (Risk Assessment) (Global)
- Risk Management - Part 3 (Risk Treatment) (Global)
Looking for an award-winning platform to implement this content? Our helpful team is standing by if you're interested in a live demo of SAP Litmos LMS.