Learning Seat invites you to this two-part event where you will learn more about our course library and also listen to a presentation called ‘Are your employees at risk when they are on the road?’
Part One – What’s new in the Learning Seat library?
Jaimie Hartland, State Manager QLD at Learning Seat, tells you more about our courses and the type of training solutions that are available. The Learning Seat course library contains over 300 courses covering both compliance and professional development topics.
Part Two – Are your employees at risk when they are on the road?
Russell White from Driver Safety Australia, takes us through this presentation on:
• Road safety and the workplace
• Work related road trauma: How exposed is your business?
• Fleet Safety 101: reducing risks through online training
• About Driver Safety Australia
Jaime Hartland is the State Manager in Queensland for Learning Seat. Jaime has more than 20 years of experience working with online training, risk and legal compliance, online higher education, employee engagement and more.
Russell White is Driver Safety Australia’s Managing Director. Russell White’s experience in the Driver Training Industry spans more than 20 years and he is widely regarded as one of Australia’s leading Road Safety advocates.
- Date: Wednesday 26 of November 2014
- Time: 7.30am for an 8.00am start, until 9.00am
- Location: News QLD, 41 Campbell Street, Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
- Cost: FREE!
Please RSVP by the 21st of November 2014. RSVPs are essential due to the limited availability of seats. Light breakfast included.