Each issue we profile the top 10 Learning Seat courses based on enrolments. With the list always filled with compliance courses, this issue we thought we’d look at the top 10 Learning Seat non-compliance courses.
- Introduction to the Learning Centre
- How to Manage Workplace Conflict
- How to Manage Stress
- Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
- How to Communicate Effectively in the Workplace
- How to Manage Priorities
- Business Writing Skills
- Fraud Awareness/Whistleblowers
- Implement and Monitor Participative Arrangements for the Management of OH&S
- Provide Information to the Work Group about OH&S Policies and Procedures
It is very encouraging to see the role Learning Seat is playing with our clients. With courses covering managing workplace conflicts, managing stress and communicating effectively in the workplace popular non-compliance courses, this shows how our clients are turning to Learning Seat to help foster a strong culture in their workplaces.
Speak to your SPM about how your staff/members can access these great courses!