Did you know that approximately 61% of public sector workers said that they have witnessed serious wrongdoing, yet only about 28% reported it?*
Learning Seat and PeopleStreme, in partnership with Lander & Rogers Lawyers, recently held a webinar on the topic of whistleblowing. If you missed the webinar, click on the video below to view the recording.
Watch the webinar recording and learn:
- What are the Australian “whistleblower” laws and who administers them
- Examples of some high profile whistleblowing cases
- Key objectives of the public disclosure laws including whistleblower protections
- The role of employees and employers in the context of whistleblowing
- Measures to prevent or minimise the impact of corrupt, improper or illegal conduct in your organisation.
*Source: Making a Public Interest Disclosure(Crime and Misconduct Commission, 2011)