Is your business ready for eLearning?
If your organisation is thinking of reviewing your learning and development strategy, or believes there is an opportunity for eLearning course development, this guide will help lead you in the right direction.
This guide will help you with:
- Determining whether your organisation is ready
- Choosing if you’ll partner with an eLearning vendor, develop custom eLearning in-house, or purchasing off-the-shelf eLearning based on your needs
- Understanding current eLearning trends – what does it all mean, and what works best for you, your learning goals and your organisational needs
- Getting buy in: learning how to write an effective eLearning business case and what questions you need to cover
- Making your eLearning program a success from start to finish.
Getting Your organisation to say ‘yes’ to eLearning
The benefits of implementing eLearning in your organisation far outweigh traditional face-to-face training that so many organisations are used to. eLearning provides a cost effective, efficient and flexible way to upskill and train your employees. So whether you’re looking to update your employee onboarding, thinking about compliance microlearning, or you just want to learn more about why eLearning works, this whitepaper is just for you.