Safe and Healthy Workplace Cultures: Why Learning is Key
Having a culture of health and safety in your organisation can positively influence the health of your workers, consumers, communities and the environment, reducing the costs and risks associated with unsafe workplaces.
This whitepaper on safe and healthy workplace cultures will help you:
- define safe and healthy workplace culture
- identify the characteristics of a safe and healthy workplace culture
- list the benefits of mentally healthy workplaces
- recognise the cost of unsafe workplaces
- increase awareness around why learning and knowledge development is crucial for maintaining safe and healthy workplace cultures.