Learning Seat offers a range of compliance training suites, covering core compliance topics to help your business reduce risks of workplace incidents. Our compliance training solutions have been developed in partnership with law firms Lander & Rogers and Simpson Grierson.
Law at work
Law at Work is Learning Seat’s newest suite of online compliance courses covering organisation and worker responsibilities in relation to appropriate behaviour in the workplace.
Law at Work encourages behavioural change through the combination of immersive pictorial storytelling, established learning theories and traditional text-based knowledge building. All courses in the suite contain legally compliant content that was created in partnership with award-winning Australian law firm Lander & Rogers.
Are you looking for recognised online compliance training to be implemented in your workplace? Partnering with Lander & Rogers, one of Australia’s leading law firms, we’ve developed The S.A.F.E. Files, a series of off the shelf online compliance courses.
The S.A.F.E Files delivers benefits including:
- Richer content with less text
- Improved delivery for absorption and retention of information
- Shortened session times so staff can get back to their work faster
- In the office or on the go, our compliance courses can be completed on desktop or tablet
- Simple language coupled with graphics overcomes language and literacy barriers
- Entertaining and memorable content for a more enjoyable learning experience
Courses included in The S.A.F.E. Files are:
- Workplace Bullying – The S.A.F.E. Files
- Work Health and Safety – The S.A.F.E. Files
- Electronic Communication and Social Media in the Workplace – The S.A.F.E. Files
- Equal Opportunity in Employment – The S.A.F.E. Files
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – The S.A.F.E. Files
- Consumer Law – The S.A.F.E. Files
- Misleading Conduct and Competition Law – The S.A.F.E. Files
- Privacy – The S.A.F.E. Files
Compliance Essentials Australia is a compliance suite that is authored by qualified Australian lawyers. The courses included in this suite are designed to help organisations and their workers, understand their rights and obligations
Courses included in Compliance Essentials are:
- Workplace Bullying – Compliance Essentials
- Work Health and Safety – Compliance Essentials
- Equal Opportunity in Employment – Compliance Essentials
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – Compliance Essentials
- Privacy – Compliance Essentials
- Consumer Law – Compliance Essentials
- Trade Practices and Consumer Law – Compliance Essentials
Compliance Essentials New Zealand is a suite of online compliance training courses created in partnership with leading law firm Simpson Grierson.
- Compliance Essentials New Zealand Equal opportunity in employment
- New Zealand Privacy – Compliance Essentials
- New Zealand Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – Compliance Essentials
- New Zealand Work Health and Safety – Compliance Essentials
- Compliance Essentials New Zealand Workplace bullying
- New Zealand Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Program – Compliance Essentials (includes the following three courses that are not available for individual purchase)