Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Certificate IV in Small Business Management. The Certificate IV in Small Business Management will help you shape your dreams of running your own business into rock-solid reality, acting as a guide for each step of the way.
The qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of small business contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
This course is especially designed for those who already operate or are intending to operate a small business.
Units of competencies
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information
- BSBFIA402A Report on financial activity
- BSBSMB401A Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB404A Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB402A Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB405B Monitor and manage small business operations
- BSBSMB403A Market the small business
- BSBMKG413A Promote products and services
- BSBREL401A Establish networks
- BSBPMG522A Undertake project work
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by