Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Certificate IV in Business Administration.
The Certificate IV in Business Administration has been created to provide training for the Clerical Administrative sector. This qualification will provide you with the skills to oversee an office, make decisions on administrative matters and provide supervision and advice to colleagues.
You will develop confidence in your communication and administration skills and continue to gain knowledge of the fundamentals of supervision and administrative skills applicable across a wide range of industries.
Units of competencies
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBSUS301A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
- BSBREL401A Establish networks
- BSBRSK401A Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
- BSBADM406B Organise business travel
- BSBITU402A Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBITU401A Design and develop complex text documents
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
- RPL available
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by