Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Certificate IV in Human Recourses which will give you the skills you need to perform key human resource tasks and activities with confidence. During your human resources course you will learn to review human resource functions within a workplace, support performance management processes, and support recruitment processes, and staff inductions. This course teaches you how to implement work health and safety policies and procedures to meet legislative requirements and support employee and industrial relations.
Units of competencies
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM405A Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBWRT401A Write complex documents
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
- BSBHRM403B Support performance-management processes
- BSBHRM404A Review human resources functions
- BSBWOR401A Establish effective workplace relationships
- BSBWRK411A Support employee and industrial relations procedures
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by