Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Certificate IV in Project Management which will give you the skills needed to launch yourself into the stimulating, challenging and dynamic project management industry. This Project Management qualification reflects the cross-industry application of the work functions normally undertaken by a project team, spanning all phases of a project from concept through to close-out. This course is accredited and nationally recognized.
You will gain valuable skills, including setting timelines and targets, project costing, budget management, quality control, communicating with key stakeholders as well as recruiting and leading personnel to work on the project.
Units of competencies
- BSBADM405B Organise meetings
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBPMG409A Apply project scope-management techniques
- BSBPMG410A Apply project time-management techniques
- BSBPMG411A Apply project quality-management techniques
- BSBPMG412A Apply project cost-management techniques
- BSBPMG413A Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414A Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415A Apply project risk-management techniques
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
- RPL available
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by