Learning Seat is proud to present Accredited Online Training’s (AOT) Diploma of Business which will give you the skills for middle management in business, office and/or administrative environments. This Diploma qualification will provide you with a broad understanding of contemporary business practices, which can be used within a variety of entry level positions in both public as well as private sectors.
It is an ideal online Diploma option for team leaders and those who are starting a career in business management.
The course focuses heavily on developing your organisational and teamwork skills, managing performance, professional development, preparing budgets and providing leadership across the business.
Units of competencies
- BSBHRM501B Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM513A Manage workforce planning
- BSBPMG522A Undertake project work
- BSBRES401A Analyse and present research information
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBADM506B Manage business document design and development
- BSBADM504B Plan or review administrative system
- BSBRSK501B Manage risk
Throughout this qualification you will be fully supported by qualified trainers. AOT provide an exemplary central support service for students. This includes:
- Unlimited trainer support
- Live chat with a trainer from 7am – 9pm AEST Monday to Friday.
- One on one mentoring using the virtual classroom
- Online interactive calendar to book mentoring sessions before, during and after business hours
- Simulated workplace available to use to complete your course
- All reading material and assessment is available 24/7
- RPL available
Students have a maximum of 12 months access to online course. After this time students can apply for an extension. Each unit takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete, depending on the individualâs skills and experience.
Brought to you by